Saturday, April 13, 2013

Response to Melissa M's: Dunkin Donuts

How do you think this will effect doughnut customers? Will they still think of Dunkin Donuts when looking to find a doughnut if DD's isn't marketing towards doughnut eaters anymore? How will this effect Dunkin Donuts?

I think this will effect the doughnut customers because for the longest time, a doughnut shop was a place to get coffee and doughnuts, and now with the dunkin donuts becoming more popular in making healthier breakfast choices, the common customer is more likely to not get a doughnut. I don't think many people till this day are looking at Dunkin's as a place to get doughnuts anymore, so I don't think it will become a problem because more people are also trying to be healthier and eat less crappy food such as doughnuts. I don't think it will effect Dunkin Donuts that much but if this was happening 10 to 15 years ago I would think it would hurt them a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment