Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ship My Pants: Advertisement


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I03UmJbK0lA


Want to ship your pants too? Can't find what you're looking for in store, a sales associate can find it on Kmart.com and ship it to you for free! In this clever advertisement, K-Mart tries to find of a funny way for people to remember their new way of being able to ship exactly what you want if you can't find it in the stores. I think this is a clever way for people to be interested in what they have to offer by making it funny for viewers to actually pay attention to what they are trying to get across. 

Normally I skip over or don't pay attention to what advertisements are trying to sell me or tell me, but when I came across this, i thought it was unique and hilarious and I watched it over again. By making "ship" sound like crude dirty humor, it catches the viewers attention. 

Do you think K-mart has a clever way of keeping viewers interested in what they are trying to sell? 

No comments:

Post a Comment